Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Christmas Blessings Card!!



Hi! Here is a Christmas Blessing Card for Tellen's Place, Wednesday's week #4 Challenge. I used Tellen's Place Digital Image. Terry's son created Tellen's Place digital images. Tellen's Place have some fabulous images. I colored the image in with colored pencils and I embossed the card with cuttlebug, D'vine Swirls folder and I added some ribbon and a foil doily. Card size is 4 1/4 by 5 1/2. I hope you all like my card. This is my first challenge for Tellen's Place. Have a good evening all. :o )

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Judy! I love all of the silver. Thank you so much for joining in the challenge this week over at Tellen's Place. We hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy! wonderful card and you have done a grand job. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge over at Tellens Place this week. Hope to see you back again.

    Hugs
    Lisa.x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, this is such a great card! I love the position of the silver - super idea with the foil doily! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place! Hope you'll continue to play.
    ~Terry
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Love the doily behind image

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...