Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Got An Award!!!



I was given this award by Sandy her blog and creations are beautiful so get over there and take a look! You will love her work!


The rules are this: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? beautiful
4. Your father? kind
5. Your favorite food? Pizza
6. Your dream last night? forgot
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? work
9. What room are you in? dining
10. Your hobby? papercrafts
11. Your fear? dying
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? party
14. Something that you aren't? hateful
15. Muffins? apple
16. Wish list item? cartridge
17. Where did you grow up? everywhere
18. Last thing you did? eat
19. What are you wearing? t-shirt
20. Your TV? on
21. Your Pets? birds
22. Friends? alot
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing Someone? mom
26. vehicle? car
27. Something your not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? craft
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? week
32. Your best friend? Mary
33. One place that I go to over and over? pray
34. Facebook? never
35. Favorite place to eat? Pizza hut

Here are the five people Im passing the award to.

1. Jeannine

2. Sheryl

3. Natalie

4. Kristin G

5. Sheena

4 comments:

  1. Wahoo - thank so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness! Thank you so much for the award. I have never gotten an award! It is so nice to know someone notices!!! Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award Judy...I am posting it on my blog right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...