Monday, June 7, 2010

Flower galore!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you all. Here is some flowers I made with the Knifty Knitter Flower Loom. I was at AC Moore this week end I seen it so I bought it. I payed $5.49 plus tax. I wanted to try it out. Very easy to use. I love it! I seen this on the CuttleBug Challenge Blogspot. Here is the link if you want to check it out!
This is the first flower I made I used ribbon. I like the ribbon one because I can make hair bows for my daughter, ribbon flower to tie to my flip flops or I can add a pin and wear it on my shirt.
For this flower I used Crepe Streamer and Natural Raffia. I might add the small red one to a card and the bigger red one to a handmade gift box.
This flower was made with beading cord. You can use ribbon, yarn, crepe streamer, cording and gift wrapping raffia. With this loom I can make flowers,Tube Scarves & much more. Which flower do you like? Leave a comment let me know.
I hope you all like my flowers. Maybe I will do a video on how to make the Flower on Loom next post! Have a good day all. Thank you for looking at my flowers!

16 comments:

  1. i love your flowers judy they're all gorgeous1 my favourite is the organza ribbon one it looks so delicate
    juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers turned out great! I love my PC Looms...especially the big ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are great! I need to try some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these flowers!! I can think of so many uses for them!! I may just have to invest in one of these!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers...never thought of using ribbons with the flower loom - I'll have to dig mine out and try!!
    I'm your newest follower from TTA...please visit my blog when you get a chance!
    Thanks,
    Jennifer @ The Craft Barn
    http://thecraftbarn-ny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blue flower
    from FMBT and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you from FMBT. Pls follow me back @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! I'm so glad I found it on FMBT.

    ♥Taryn
    It's the Thought that Counts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Follow Me Back Tuesday! You have a really great blog here!

    I'm your newest follower...if you get a chance could you please follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the flowers and i love cards...A lot!
    I am following you, come do the same and say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. following you from fmbt. Stop by if you get a chance: http://angiewith2.blogspot.com/
    Your cards are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog...i'm ur newest follower from FMBT:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi
    i came here from FMBT
    i'm foloowing you now
    come visit my site http://childhood-obsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Cute!
    I am your newest follower from WElcome WEdnesdays! I would love for you to come and check out my blog too!
    www.aubutfamily.com

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really loving the music on here!

    Just wanted to say THANK YOU for participating in our Welcome Wednesday on our Take It From Me blog! We hope to see you again next week. Thanks for helping spread the word about our great event by grabbing our button!

    Kristin & Jaime
    Take It From Me
    http://takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! I can totally see a cool bouquet of paper flowers!!

    Happy Fun Follow Friday! If you want to swap buttons let me know!

    Carol
    www.mommywantsfreebies.blogspot.com
    www.highheelhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...