Saturday, September 4, 2010

Embossed note Cards!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great start to the long Labor Day Holiday weekend. My Daughter started school on Monday. She is attending a private Catholic school. I want her to have a religious education. My son attended Catholic school when he was going to school. I been so busy with school I have not made any projects this week. Here is some note cards I made a couple of weeks ago. Some of this note card can be used for lunch box notes. The embossing folders I used here on these note cards came with the Cuttlebug embossing machine when I bought it. Click to enlarge any photo!
The Cuttlebug embossed folders I used here are the Best friends (4) folders set. These note cards are easy to make. I got (6) cards out of 8 1/2 by 11 inches cardstock. When note card is folded it measures 2 1/8 wide by 3 inches length. To get this size I used a piece of cardstock 4 1/4 wide by 3 inches length. I used the Inkadinkado blending chalk to give white cardstock some color. I like the color it adds. Very pretty color.
I wrap them in clear wrap and they are ready to give as a gift! I gave my friend some of these note cards and she loved them.
I made envelopes for them too. I used the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge to cut envelopes out.

Cartridge used:
Plantin SchoolBook to cut (envelope) on page #79 cut at 3 inches.


  1. these are adorable and a great idea for gifts!

  2. I love your card!!!! They are so pretty!!! Hope your dd has a wonderful first day of school :))

  3. I love how they turned out!! So pretty and wow what a great gift idea :) Have a great weekend!

  4. Judy, how cute are these cards!? I love the cuttlebug (need to use mine more). The chalking technique is absolutely fantastic with these, too! And you made the envelopes - how fantastic a crafter you are - love it! I sent your package to you yesterday - should get to you by the end of next week! :-)

  5. I am your newest fan- I found you on Between the Lines. Your cards are lovely! great gifts. Please come and follow me-

  6. Those are just adorable note cards! Who wouldn't want to get one?!

    Thanks so much for linking up to Scraptastic Saturday!

    Hannah @

  7. Cute blog!! I am now a new follower!! Nicole @ Relax and Surf Sunday!!

  8. Lovely cards! My Pretty Packages Party starts today...I'd love for you to stop by!

  9. Im amazed at all the great blogs I'm stumbling on with these fabulous hops!

    Nana Poppins (Patty)

  10. I love how those came out. Embossing is always such a neat effect!


Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...