Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tinker bell on a wooden plaque

Hello everyone. Hope you all had a fabulous day. Here a Tinker bell wooden plaque I made to give to my Sister on her Birthday this month. My sister has a collection of Tinker Bell items. I know she will love this plaque. I painted the oval wood shape deep purple and hot glued the Tinker Bell stickers to wood. I make a lot of plaques like this and I make them all different:)

I'm linking this project to the Passionately Artistic Link up Party. Have a great week all. Thank you for looking:)

3 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful! A wonderful gift for your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty! I love Tinkerbell too! I'm sure your sister will LOVE this!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is so pretty...and feminine!! Your sister is going to LOVE this....I know I would! ;)

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...