Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beautiful Flower Cards!

Hello everyone. Hope you all are well and having a wonderful Sunday. Sorry I haven't visited any of your blogs and left any comments last week. I've been so busy trying to get things ready for my daughter 7th birthday party this month. I'm also been trying to find a job so I can get back out and work again. I'm so bored staying at home now that my daughter attends school full time. That enough about my life. I don't want to bore you with it. I designed two cards in different colors of card stock and doilies for a friend. She wanted some cards with flowers in a vase. This is what I came up with.

I used 4 inch round silver and white paper doilies to create the flower vase on the cards. I folded the doilies on both sides to create the vase. I cut strips of green paper with my scissors for the flower stems. Embossed top of the card with Cuttlebug {Swiss Dots} folder:)This is a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inch A2 size card.

Here is a close up of the flowers. These 3D flowers are from the Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge. I hope you like this card and you create some just like it:) Let me know what you think about it!

Have a Wonderful Sunday everyone! Thank you all for stopping ;)

8 comments:

  1. These are just so lovely, thanks for joining CTVS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!! Love how you used the doilies for the vases and those flowers are wonderful. Thank you so very much for joining our Tickled Pink challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV Stamps “Tickled Pink” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous bouquet of flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute. Love the doily with the flowers. Thanks for joining us at CTS for the tickled pink challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy love the pink flowers and the doily so pretty. Thank you so much for joining my challenge this week at www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the dimensions on this card are great!! and so pretty..
    good luck with your job search!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so beautiful, Judy!! I love the gorgeous flowers!! Good luck with your job search :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...