Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Decorate to Celebrate #36 -Halloween Party (Part 2)

Happy Wednesday! Today it time for another fun challenge at Decorate to Celebrate. For Challenge #36, we are asking you to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for a HALLOWEEN PARTY!! Let's celebrate everything wonderful about spooky spiders and slimy slugs with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more!! :)
Today for my project I created some fun felt Halloween pencil toppers for my daughter classmates. I made some spiders, pumpkins and ghosts. I make these all time for different holidays like Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day etc. I had so much fun making these. These make great party favors too. The children love to receive them:) A few of my friends seen these pencil toppers. They want me to show them how to make them:)
Now it your turn!! Go over to Decorate to Celebrate check out what my design team sisters created and link up a party decoration (or party supply) for a HALLOWEEN PARTY. I love to see what you make! Thank you for taking the time to stop by! I appreciate each and everyone of you! Have a wonderful week my friends:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...