Friday, November 30, 2012

Santa Tea light Project!!

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week.  Here is another altered battery operated tea light project I made. I used the Santa cut from Cricut DoodleCharms Cartridge to make this tea light look like Santa. I made a lot of different altered tea light with the images on this cartridge. This is my very own idea with this cartridge. I did not see this on any ones blog.
I made a note card to go with the Santa tea light. Tie a piece of ribbon around this Santa tea light and it can be used as a tree ornament. It also can be worn on a shirt too. Just hot glue a piece of felt and a pin on back and Santa can lite up on your clothes:)
This is the back of tea light.I punched a small hole in scallop circle so it can be turn on and off.
Here is Santa lite up in the dark!!
Hope you like my Santa tea light:) Have a great weekend. Thank you for stopping by. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...