Friday, May 10, 2013

Bookmarks - Love Each Other!

Hello all. I hope you all had a great week. I haven't had much time this week to create projects and blog. I've been busy with everyday things like work, housework and helping my daughter with school activities. Some times life can get out of control. There is to much to do and not enough time to do it. :) Today I am sharing some bookmarks I created in My Memories Suite Digital Software. If you want to purchase the software you can use the code posted on my side bar to get a discount.
  If you like these bookmarks and you want to make some. I will share the free printable by email for personal use only. Email me and let me know you want the bookmarks and I will email the printable to you. This printable is ink friendly. It doesn't use up much ink. I used white cardstock to print these bookmark out.I punched holes with the crop a dile and add ribbon to the bookmarks. Used Your Story to laminated the bookmarks. I always laminate my bookmarks so they will last longer.
Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's day to all you Mothers out there.

20 comments:

  1. Judy, these are awesome! I love the bookmarks and the colors - they really stand out! What a wonderful sentiment too. :-) I really love all your creations - you've been so busy and you're right, there's just not enough time to do it all, it seems. Whew...have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a lovely idea! Now to get the family to actually USE bookmarks and not just fold down the pages!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! I always love a little pink in things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! What a great idea! I love how you shared the complete process of what you used to get these results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bookmarks are just lovely! Happy Mother's Day!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful bookmarks!! I wanted to thank you for stopping by Oh My Heartsie Weekend Collective Linky this week. I am following now on Pinterest, FB, Bloglovin and Twitter Hope you have enjoyed your day! Karren

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bookmarks!

    Thanks so much for joining us in Saturday Night Stars. Hope you'll be back this Saturday.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, these bookmarks are so sweet! I love the ribbon accents!

    Thanks for joining us for Let's Get Social Sunday!

    Love, Joy @ Yesterfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color! So creative! I a new follower from southern charm! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow me back! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love for you to share your favorite posts and link up at my TGIF Link Party.

    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/2013/05/tgif-link-party-2.html
    The party opens Thursday night and closes on Wednesday night at midnight.

    Please, invite your friends to party too! The more the merrier!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! new follower from linkin with my ladies, hope you can follow back :)

    Claudia @ www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! I’m so glad you chose to share your bookmarks at the Rock ‘N Share! Have a great weekend! Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty!

    Thank you for partying with the Wildly Original Crowd.
    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty bookmarks! Thanks for joining us this week at Transformed Tuesday.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower via Breaking Rules!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...