Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Jingle Bell Earrings with Card....and Comment Winner!!

Hello friends and followers. Hope you are having a great day. Today I'm sharing a Christmas  idea. I been working on these Jingle Bell earrings and cards for a few weeks now. These will be giving to  Friends, Teachers and who ever else I can think of. Here is a  VIDEO TUTORIAL on how to put earrings together. To make earring, I used small colored bells, Fish hook earring findings and 6 mm jump rings and jewelry pliers to put them together. Who said Rudolph the red nose reindeer couldn't wear earrings? :)
Who said Frosty the snow man couldn't wear earrings? They both  look so cute wearing earrings.  The Earring card is 2 1/2 in by 3 in. The snowman and reindeer is cut from Cricut  DoodleCharms Cartridge. I don't remember what size I cut the snowman and reindeer.
Hanging out all together here. I have a lot more not shown in the picture.
 Pam commented the most for October and most of November. Pam you can pick any (2) pairs and
 I will mail them. Email me and let me know which (2) you would like to have mailed to you. :)

Have a great week. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

9 comments:

  1. these are so cute my friend, you are so talented. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw ! The reindeer n Snowman look cuter with those jingle bell earrings :D !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea! So much fun!!! Thanks for sharing with us over at FCCB this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! I'll pick a snowman and a reindeer. I'll send you my info!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How darn cute! You did a wonderful job with these-thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute Judy, what a great way to showcase the earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute idea. I think my girls would love to give these to classmates and friends. Thanks so much for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Judy these cards are over the top cute.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...