Monday, March 2, 2015

Jasmine Birthday Card!

Today I'm sharing a Birthday card that I made. This Jasmine image is on Cricut Cartridge Dreams Come True. This image is on page #63 in the handbook. I used the print and cut with the Cricut Explore machine. The image was printed on white carstock and printed out with my Kodak printer. Then it was cut out with the Cricut Explore Machine. :)
The background base is yellow corrugated paper.This card is white cardstock and is A2 size. I added some pretty pattern paper at bottom of card. I stamped Birthday wishes on card.
Here is a close up of this beautiful image!
Thanks or stopping by. Have a wonderful week friends! :)

12 comments:

  1. Love your card!!! Jasmine is wonderful and I so love the colors! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Old Stuff Day Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy this card is awesome! I am always amazed how beautiful the print and cut in DS works. Thank you for joining our challenge at BBTB2!
    -DT Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at the BBTB2 Challenge this week :)

    Stacey ~ BBTB2 DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I don't have an Explore yet, but I'm glad to see you can still use old carts with it, even on a new print and cut! Stopping by from the Favorite Things hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jasmine and she looks so beautiful on your card! Thanks for joining BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. I love Jasmine and this is such a wonderful birthday card for a little gitl. The print and cut really looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, I love the image! What a beautiful card - love using the card stock background. Really cute with the coordinating paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card! I love how nice your image looks printed and cut out. I love the colors on this card as well. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Jasmine looks wonderful! Thanks for linking up to Funtastic Friday and sharing with us. Hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...