Sunday, January 31, 2016

Butterfly Kisses Digital Print and Card!!

Happy Sunday! Hope you day is going great. Here is a Butterfly Kisses digital print I designed.
Here is a card I created with the digital print. I printed the butterfly kisses print on white cardstock. Card size is 4.25 x 5.50. If you want the digital print or card you can purchase it from my Etsy shop. This print can be re sized with computer photo software to fit a 8x10 frame or smaller. It can be printed on T-shirt transfer paper and iron on a t-shirt. :)
Thank for looking. Have a great week! :)

2 comments:

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...