Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Disney Princess Belle Card!

Hello and happy Wednesday! Stopping in today to share a Birthday card I made for my daughter to give to her friend. I have not made a card or used my Cricut Explore Machine for a long time.
This  Belle image is from Cricut Cartridge Dreams Come True. I designed this image in Cricut Design Space and used print feature and printed it out with my printer. This image is so beautiful! :)
Here is another close up of the Beautiful Belle card

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous week! :)

1 comment:

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...