Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Light Blue Denim Choker and A Fun Linkup Party!

Hello Friends, Stopping in to share a linkup party I just found. I love this linkup party because I can link up my Etsy shop items. If you have a shop come on over and link up something. Kiser Krafts Handmade week 81 Link-up FUN
 
Here is my  Light Blue Denim choker necklace I shared on the linkup party this week.
 
 Denim Choker is 12 inch with a 3 inch chain and 1 inch wide. The silver chain makes the necklace adjustable for a perfect fit.

Thank for looking! Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...