Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another Box ..... with cut file!!




Hi All! Here is another box for you all. This box is large enough to put a small stuff animal, candy or cookies in it. You can get the stuffed animals at the dollar store. I punch holes on side of box and tied ribbon through it. If you make this box use chipboard 12 x 12 inch to make it sturdy and some pretty pattern paper or cardstock on outside of box. This box is easy to score. Let me know if something is wrong with cut file and I will fix it. I hope you all get many of uses out of this box! Enjoy! Have a good day all!

Cartridge used:

Gypsy Wanderings to cut out box.


Cricut DesignStudio Cut file here.

5 comments:

  1. how cute is this....that little pup is adorable and what a fab box...thanx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Jan. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute box Judy - I just love boxes but I don't have that Cricut Expression! I love the paper you used and the puppy is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin'cute! My 7 year old would love to live in your house with all your fun projects! She gets really bored with my LOs! She would love to make these!! Maybe I can help her make some for her friends for V-day! Thanks for the inspiration! Barb

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...