Friday, April 2, 2010

A Easter Blessings Card!

Hello everyone! Happy Easter! I hope you all are having a Good Friday! I apologize for not visiting and leaving you all comments on your blogs. Things have been really hectic around here. I've been working on a lot of projects for Spring Craftfair and getting alot of things done for Easter. You know how it is when you have a five year old. Easter is so much fun for the little ones. Maybe things will get back to normal on Monday. Here is a Easter pop-up card I made. Click any photo to enlarge!
This is the inside of card. This card was so fun and very easy to make. I bought the diecut at walmart and I cut the grass out with the Cricut Expression. I embossed the card with Cuttlebug Perfectly Paisley Folder. The Easter Blessings is computer generated.
This is a side veiw of the card. I like how this card looks. I will be making more pop-up card for Birthdays. I love how it pops open.
This is how the top of card looks when it is opened. I hope you all are inspired by my card. You all have a Happy Easter!

This card is for these Challenges:

Cuttlebug Be Inspired Challenge #78: is to create a Easter pop-up card.
Just Buggin challenge #31: Make a Easter or Spring project.
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #3 Bling it on.

Cartridge used:

Plantin SchoolBook (grass) cut at 1 3/4 in.

16 comments:

  1. Judy, this is just darling. I love your 'pop up' card and want to try this too cute technique now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Cricutters Anonymous!! I now want to try to learn how to make these! LOL!
    Lynne CA DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Judy! I love the embossing - you did such a great job with all the extras - what a great Easter card! Have a great Easter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute easter card and wishing you a happy easter so when you get the chance stop by my blog I have left you an award. Http://debbiebakk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Easter card! Thanks for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is soooo super cute!! i love the cute little mushroom!!!

    Thank you for joining us this week at cuttlebug challenge blog!~ Shantaie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is `beautiful` what a fab design..
    Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Blogspot this week:)
    Happy Easter
    terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! Absolutly beautiful. Would love to see what your making for oyur craft shows. Good uck with the show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool card! Thanks for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The front of your card is adorable.... then you popped it opened... Wow! Fantastic card Judy! I'm so glad you joined us at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is soooo cute! Love the little bunny.
    Very pretty card. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is FABULOUS! Look at all that work! So glad you joined us this week at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is adorable!! I need to learn how to make those pop ups. too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a fun pop up card, love it! Thanks for joining us at CA!

    Kandi *CA DT*

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is very blessed to have you and i am so sure she is going to love this, it's beautiful card and it is so fun and very easy to make. Everything is perfect in this.

    no skid tape

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...