Monday, October 4, 2010

A Christmas accordion album and video

Happy Monday! I hope you all are having a great start to the week! Here is a Christmas accordion album and a tutorial video on how to make it. This one is different then the other two I made and this one has more pages. The die cuts I bought at Walmart and the gem , stamps at Micheals. The paper is DCWV The Christmas Stack I bought paper pack at AC Moores.


Here is the video if you want to see how the accordion album is made. Mute the music player at bottom.




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. I'm following from Trailing Tuesdays.
    http://myloonyverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. following from FMBT! :)

    http://emmaslunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stopping by from FMBT! I am your newest follwer.. love all of the card ideas especially the Halloween ghost! Hope you visit me @ www.pinkapotamus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by from Follow Me Back Tuesday and following your blog.

    www.thewhitewhimsies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great craft ideas- I am your newest follower- would love it if you would come by and follow me too

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card!! I'm getting excited about Christmas - our shops are just starting to get their stock in!!

    Thanks for linking to A Round Tuit!

    Hope you have a lovely week!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great video, Judy! I love the easy instructions - I think it's a great way to give mini albums to folks to treasure those holiday moments (or even everyday). A nice mini to have in your purse, isn't it? You did a great job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hopped over from the Friendly Friday Follow and added you on GFC. Please consider following me back at my new blog, which will qualify you to enter my $25 Amazon Giftcard giveaway!

    http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...