Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A handmade gift for a friend!!

Hi everyone! I hope all is well. Here is another gift I made for a friend. I used the Cricut Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge to make the bag on page # 80 the Creative feature Roly Poly bag fit to page on a 8 1/2 by 11 inches cardstock. The flowers and leaves are on page # 76 cut at 1 1/2 inch I think.


I made a handmade beaded bracelet for her Birthday. She like silver so I used silver beading wire and findings to make this bracelet and some pretty clear, blue and gray beads. Yes! I like to make jewelry too! :o)



Have a wonderful day and Thanks so much for stopping by and looking!

2 comments:

  1. Judy, your are amazing...I've been looking at all the different items you've made...I am so impressed...wish you lived next door so i could learn some of this cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute bag - and a lovely bracelet! Lucky friend!

    Thanks for linking to A Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...