Sunday, April 10, 2011

Flower and butterfly cards!

Hello everyone. I hope you all are having a fabulous Sunday. Here some more cards I been working on this weekend. These card was made with the Cuttlebug die cutter and embosser. I used the Cuttlebug Thanks folder and Swiss Dots folder to emboss the cards. The butterflies and flowers is a Cuttlebug diecut and I cut them out on foam sheet.

The green and yellow stamps was cut with the Celebrations Stamp die cut. I used Cri-kits gel pens to outline the flowers and butterflies.



Have a fabulous day and thank for stopping by:)

8 comments:

  1. I love that card. It is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello very cute card I'm a already a follower just stop by to show some love from the love link up party. Just stopping in to say hello you have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful!!! I love it!!
    I am becoming a follower!! Please visit my blog!!
    www.cindysantics.blogspot.com
    Thanks!! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards! I especially love the boxes and what you did with them on the 2nd. Just dropping in from the Getting Cricky hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm just popping in to meet you. I'm a new follower and I'm here on the Love Link Up Party from K Andrews.Have a great day. Hope to see you over at mine!
    Hugs from Gold Coast, Australia
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I am a new follower of your blog through the Love Link Up Party. Gonna go "lurk" now. Please stop by my blog and become a follower:
    http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are just adorable!! I'm a new follower…stopping by from K Andrews love link up party! If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by mine and follow as well :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...