Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teachers gift lollipop bouquet

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all are having a great week so far. You know I been making these lollipop bouquet. Well, I been making a lot of them. I love making these lollipop bouquet. They make a great gift! I made a Birthday and Get well one on Sunday, but I didn't have time to take a photo of them :( Here is a request for a Teacher one. This one I made for a neighbor whose daughter is attending Summer school and wanted me to make one for the Teacher.


I purchased the foam embellishments, lollipops, clear plastic cups and colored craft sticks from the $ Tree Store. You know I love this store for all my craft stuff! I'm making a lot of different ones for the craft show ;)


Thank so much for stopping by and looking. Have a wonderful day all:)

9 comments:

  1. Love this idea!

    Following from Welcome Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I used to be a teacher, and I know this would put a smile on any teacher's face. So cute! Thanks for thinking about all those hard working teachers!!! Stopping by from Today's Creative Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from take it from me: Welcome Wednesday. I look forward to keeping up. Thanks for Sharing

    The Miller's from
    Prezidential Life

    http://prezidentiallife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it ! Great idea!
    Thanks for commenting in my blog ;)
    Have a great Thursday !
    ~Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining me on Social Parade Follow on Friday on Smart and Trendy Moms , I am a follower ! Hope to make you a follower as well! Have a great day...
    Jennette
    Smart and Trendy Moms
    http://www.smartandtrendymoms.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you thru Friendly Friday :) New follower! This is such a fun cute easy project!!


    We host a linky party “Help a Momma Out” every Tuesday. This would be a perfect link up! Please feel free to add it :) We appreciate it! Thanks for sharing!

    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! Very cute idea. I am a new follower from blog hop Thursday. Hope you would visit and follow back. http://tootsabellarose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, these are very nice. I could use this for gifts to my toddlers teachers :)

    New follower from Hopalong Friday bloghop!


    The Twerp and I

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...