Friday, July 29, 2011

Working on a Your Story book!!

Happy Friday! I hope you all are having a wonderful day. Here is a 8 1/2 by 11 inch layout I made. I'm making a 8 1/2 by 11 inch book for my daughter with a lot of scrap pages. I will be making the book with the Your Story book binding machine. I never made a book with the Your Story. This will be the first book! I have a lot of photos to scrap for the book. All, I need to do is get on the ball and make all my scrap pages for the book. I want to make a very special keepsake book for my daughter.


For this layout! I used the Gypsy to design this page and I used the Gypsy Wanderings and Gypsy Font preloaded on the Gypsy. I used a MS ( Flower bed) deep edge punch for the pink card stock at top and bottom of the page. I had a lot of left over scrap paper I used for the die cuts. I'm trying to use all my left over scrap paper up;) This was a easy page to put together. I think it turned out great. I'm linking this to Cooking with Cricut challenge #44 to us a bunny on a project.

Have a wonderful weekend my friends and thank you for stopping by and looking :)

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty layout. Love these colors together. They are all so soft. TFS and thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.
    ~Madison CWC DT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    i Found you from "BOST MY Blog FRIDAY"
    Loved Your Blog. Now following you. hope you return the FOLLOW.
    SkD!
    http://my-handicrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you used on this. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet layout, Judy! Thanks for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. Saw that you won at Cooking with Cricut Challenge#44 Bunny with this wonderful creation.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog! found u on blog hops you can visit me at http://14surgar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...