Friday, August 5, 2011

Swimming like a fish cards!

Happy Friday. I hope you all are having a wonderful day. Here is some cards I made. These cards are for my daughter to have a back to school pool party with a few of her friends. I purchased the clear stickers from the $ Tree Store last year.These stickers are so cute and they are perfect for a pool party invite cards. I had to make a quick and easy card for this party. These stickers made these A2 size cards easy to make. I love how these cards look too ;)

The water wave border is from Life is a Beach Cartridge and is on page #45 of the handbook. I embossed the water wave border with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.


I'm linking this card to this challenge:

Cricut 360 challenge #6- Refreshing.
Paper Playtime Challenge #51 digi or Stamps Summer.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend all:)

10 comments:

  1. Love your card...glad you joined us at Cricut360 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so absolutely adorable, Judy! The stickers are so cute! Perfect cards for a pool party invite! I love them :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute- thanks for playing along with us at cricut360

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360ยบ...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute swimming invite. Your stamping & coloring is wonderful.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! I love those embossed waves~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! :) Janis @ Paper Playtime

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card and really refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so so so cute! Love the fun summer images!
    TFS and playing along with us over at Paper Playtime :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...