Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fancy Frames Project!

Hello everyone! Here is a frame card I made. This can hang on the wall as is or put in a 8 x 10 frame or can be displayed with a easel. I created this for my friend and I love how it looks! I will be making more of these. I used the Cricut projects Fancy Frames Cartridge to make this frame.

I used a butterfly stencil to trace butterflies on pink glitter foam sheet and cut them out with my scissors ;) The Bible Verse is computer generated. This is Frame #1 and I designed it with the Gypsy. The Width is 8.13 and height is 6.06 on the Gypsy screen. This frames finished measured size from top to bottom 9 1/2 " from side from to side 7 1/2 ". To cut the frame out I used a 8 1/2 " by 11.0" card stock.

I'm linking this to these challenges:

Cooking with Cricut Challenge #54 anything goes!
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #81 Create a project to hang on wall!

Have a wonderful week all. Thank you for looking:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...