Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Link up for Pink card #3!!

Hello everyone! Here is my last card for Link up for Pink. I really like this card. This rose is one of my favorite Cricut images. I use this rose a lot on the cards I create. This rose is on Potpourri Basket Cartridge and is on page #37 of handbook. I think this image is on Indie Art solutions Cartridge too! The letters is from Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge. I used the Cricut black marker to draw the rose first on card stock and I cut out the rose layers in pink glitter card stock. the Breast Cancer ribbon was made with a small piece of ribbon and I used the i-rock tool to add gem to ribbon:) I hand printed There Is on a pink piece of foam.

Have a great day all. Thanks for looking:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...