Monday, April 1, 2013

Easy Goulash!

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a great day. We just got back from North Carolina last night. We stayed down there a week. My Daughter wanted to go see Grandma and Grandpa on her Spring break. Here a recipe I tried today. I usually don't share recipes on my blog but this is a must try Bobbie's Goulash Recipe by Paula Deen. Click on blue link and it will take you to the site to get the recipe. I made it today and it is very delicious. Here is a close up of the pot of goulash I made. It is so good I could not stop eating it. :) Hope you try this delicious recipe!!! Have a wonderful day! Thank you for stopping by. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Looks oh so yummy Judy! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!!! I love goulash. My mom used to make it a lot when we were kids. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're on spring break now and we're crossing our fingers we'll hit the 60's by the weekend. Hope yours was nice and warm! Your goulash looks really good. Mom use to make goulash when I was growing up. Thanks for sharing it at the Shady Porch! Blessings, D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following GFC from Friend Connect Blog Hop. please return the favor and follow me back at Evoluchun's Miscellaneous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, I love goulash. Perfect meal for these rainy spring days too. Thanks so much for linking up to Inspire Me Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    This looks amazing. I want to give it a try.
    Thanks or sharing at my recipe hop
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...