Friday, March 22, 2013

Owl Charm Card!

Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week. My daughter starts spring break on Monday. I will not be doing any blogging. I will start posting again on April 3. I hope you have a safe and blessed Easter. Here is a few Birthday cards I made. The owls was handmade out of crafting felt. I didn't use a pattern. I free hand cut them out with my scissors.  :) The eye gem was put on with the i-rock tool. Card was embossed with cuttlebug Perfectly Paisley embossing folder. I punched holes with hole punch and added a silver and gold eyelets in top of owl. I outlined owl with  some stickles to give it some bling. Click on pictures to enlarge.
 I made three different color. The Happy Birthday tags and Cakes is printed from My Memories Suite digital software. Butterfly is a MS punch out.
I like the white card the most. It is very pretty.
This is a cute card in person.
I cut a hole and tied owl charm embellishment inside with ribbon and a jump ring. Now it is hanging inside of card. The owl charm embellishment can be removed off of card.
Linking up here. Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Challenge to use a handmade embellishment. Have a great weekend. Thank you for stopping by and looking. ;)

16 comments:

  1. This is so cute What a fun charm and home made embellishment The felt is a great idea.
    Thank you for joining us at Little Scrap pieces.
    LSP--DT member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Judy. Love the embossing and what a cute owl and very creative how you hung it.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Judy, these are adorable!! The owls are so sweet!! What awesome cards!! Thanks so much for joining us at LSP :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Little Scrap Pieces DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea on the use of the charm!!Pretty and fun cards!!Enjoy your Easter as well.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea! Your owls are adorable! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you at the Friend Connect blog hop! Just wanted to stop in and say hello, you have a new follower! :)

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative and so cute! Great cards

    Thank you for joining us at Little Scrap Pieces!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy. Love your card. Found you on the hop. I am following you via google+ and GFC. Would love for you to stop by and say hi.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see so many crafty inspirations here, can't wait to try them myself too some time ...Btw, I'm your new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy omg that is so adorable love the way the owl hangs very creative. Thanks so much for joining the LSP Challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! I just love the charming owl!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at Little Scrap Pieces!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card. Love the little owl. Saw it over at Little Scrap Pieces and had to stop by for a closer look!
    Rebecca
    http://busybucharoo.blogspot.c om

    ReplyDelete
  13. Judy, this is fabulous - love that cute little owl! I like the white embossed; it really brings out the cuteness of the owl. Super fabulous! Have a great Easter weekend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are so adorable! I don't know which one I like better. They are all so cute! These are very different. Visiting from http://makeitorfixit.com. Stop by when you get a chance. Following...

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...