Wednesday, February 19, 2014

DTC Challenge #69: 3D Flowers or Birthday!!

Happy Wednesday to you all! Hope your week is going great. It's time for another challenge over @ Decorate to Celebrate!! For Challenge #69, we are asking you to create 3D FLOWERS Flowers or any BIRTHDAY PARTY DECORATIONS!! :)                                                                                                
For my 3D flower project  I created 3D  Felt flower hair barrettes for party favors. I made these for my daughter 9th Birthday Party to give to the girls at the party. All the girls loved them. :)  For this project I purchased felt, hair barrettes.The flower  is a Spellbinders Shapeabilities  1 Template ( Spiral Blossom Three) Die Cut. I  ran the Spellbinders Die Template through the CuttleBug on felt. Then I rolled the felt up to form a flower. I  hot glued as I rolled flower up to keep it together. I hot glued flower on  hair barrettes and put a small piece of felt on back of barrette where flower was glued. I used different color hair barrettes and felt!! :)
 I put the  Felt flower  hair barrettes on a small note card and wrote "Thank you for coming to celebrate my Birthday Party". on inside of card. The boys we gave them a dollar toy with a thank you for coming to party  note card taped on it. Well got to go now! Hope you love my 3D flower party favor project!!!
Linking up here. Crafting Along #31. Have a wonderful rest of the week all. Thank for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Yes they are pretty n I loved the colored one more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous, Judy!! I love the beautiful flowers!! They look amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! these are so cute and a great idea to use with my flower die, I will have to give it a try:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing are these?!?! Judy, they look fabulous! So much fun for party favors - LOVE!!!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Judy! You are SO SUPER CRAFTY! What a blessing it is to have you share all the talent God has given you by playing along in our challenges. It's a real treat for us, and I thank you for taking time to share. Hope you're having a great week, and thanks SO MUCH for stopping by.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute such a great take away gift idea. Pinning to my kids party page. Thanks for linking up to my party. Hope to see you again soon! Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...