Wednesday, February 5, 2014

DTC Challenge # 68:Valentine Boxes or Birthday!!

Hello! Glad you stopped by! I hope you join us for our fun challenge over @ Decorate to Celebrate. There is a great prize up for the challenge. Get over there and check it out!! For Challenge #68, we are asking you to create VALENTINE BOXES or any BIRTHDAY PARTY DECORATIONS!! Let's celebrate EVERYTHING WONDERFUL ABOUT HEARTS, LOVE, and VALENTINES!! :)
For my Valentine box. I cut this heart gable box from Cricut Tags, bags, Boxes & More 2 Cartridge.
I made this cute box for my Daughter for Valentine's Day. I put these cute butterfly earring inside with a few candy Hershey Kisses.:)
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week.:)

9 comments:

  1. Super cute Judy! Another cart I need to get! LOVE this box! The hearts you added are so fun! Great job!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Judy!! I love how you decorated the box!! The earrings are so cute!! I made earrings for the next challenge!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Valentine box Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the Valentines box. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty box Judy, i do love those pretty earrings:) Great project for today's challenge!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous boxes!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to stop by and tell you thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my Gable Box post. I truly appreciate. I really like your Valentine box too. I know your daughter will love it. My baby girl is becoming quite the helper in my craft room too. It is fun to watch little ones make things. I am happy to become your newest fan and hope you will stop back by my blog and join me as well.

    Blessings and Hugs,
    Melissa M

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...