Wednesday, May 14, 2014

DTC Challenge #75: Teachers or Birthday!!

Hello all! This will be my last post as a Design Team member for Decorate to Celebrate. I am resigning from the team.  I enjoyed working with you ladies and sharing my projects every other week on the blog. Thank you all very much for having me on the team. It's time for me to move on. We have a fun challenge over @ Decorate to Celebrate. For Challenge #75, we are asking you to create decorations for Teachers or Birthday!! Let's celebrate EVERYTHING WONDERFUL ABOUT OUR TEACHERS or BIRTHDAYS with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more!! :)
 For my Teacher gift I decided to put together a water bottle gift for him. Purchased a water bottle, mints, green ribbon and a painted wooden apple. Drilled a hole in the apple so I could run ribbon through it.Wrote A+ Teacher Mr Gibb with a white paint pen and let dry. Then I  put the green ribbon through the  hole of apple. Tied  ribbon around water bottle and made a cute bow!!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much for linking to Whimsy Wednesday! I featured your Teacher Gift in this weeks roundup! You can see the post here...

    http://www.ohmy-creative.com/diy-collections/teacher-appreciation-gifts-printables/

    Hope to see you again this week!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...