Friday, November 14, 2014

Crochet Hand Sanitizer Bottle Covers

Happy Friday. Hope you all had a great day. I had a great day! Went to my daughter school today to see her get her Honor Roll Certificate.  :) I'm so proud of her for making Honor Roll this quarter!! :)  Here is a crochet hand sanitizer bottle cover. I will be showing the girls in my crochet class how to make these. These are easy to make and will make a great gift for the girls to make and give as Christmas gifts. :)
This is a double crochet stitch all the way to end. Then single crochet and create a loop on the other end. The red cover is a double crochet stitch. I single crocheted around the outer edges with white yarn. I measure the bottle to see how many chains and rows I would need to crochet to make a cover for the bottle.
Here is a close up of the red and white one.
I made a loop for the cover. The bottle can be carried with loop or can be hung on a  cabinet door knob.
Thanks for stopping by and looking. Have a great weekend friends! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great cover for the hand sanitizer - great design as with the open sides it can fit any size bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute way to dress up hand sanitizer. I really like the loop. Great for hanging! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. So,so cute! And practical too :)
    xx
    Mila
    milaslittlethings.com
    milawayable@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...