Monday, December 15, 2014

Braiding Loom Bracelets!!!

Hello my friends! Can you believe we only have 10 days til Christmas Day!! I'm sharing some Christmas gifts I made for my daughter to give to a few teachers and classmates. These bracelets were braided with a braiding loom. I made some bracelets in a size 6, 7 and 8 inch. The dark and light blue one is a 13 inch choker necklace. It takes  me about 30 minutes to make a 8 inch bracelet.
I cut a small piece of green card stock. Stamped a Santa and a tag on it. Folded the green card stock in half and stapled the bracelet in it. :)
     
Here is some of the different designs I created with braiding cord and  black 100% cotton fashion crochet thread 3 size. The black bracelet was made with black crochet thread. All the other bracelets and choker necklace was made with braiding cord. If you are interested in knowing how I made these let me know;) 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a awesome week! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I am very interested in knowing how you made these.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...