Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Print and Cut Card with Cricut Expore! :)

Hello friends! Today I'm sharing my first print and cut Cricut Explore project. I created this cute card. The Daffy and Donald Duck image is from the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge. I love that I can print and cut Cricut images with Cricut Cartridges I own. :)
This stamp die cut is cut from the Cuttlebug Machine. I stamped Next to You is where I Belong on the die cut.The Next to You is where I Belong stamp is a Chalkboard Sentiments from My Craft Spot. That stamp I won from Nana @ 2 Creative Chicks for a challenge I entered. :)
Here is a close up. Hope you like this card as much as I do! This Daffy and Donald Duck image is so cute!!!
Thanks for stopping by friends. Have a great week!!! :) 

13 comments:

  1. How cute! I love your creativity. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, Judy! I love Disney characters. Isn't it great to have a crafty machine do the printing and cutting for you? Makes it so much easier to craft. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet and fabulous card. Thanks for sharing your fun art in our challenge, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. Thank you for linking up at pin worthy Wednesday, this has been pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from Snickerdoodle Sunday. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is fabulous love your Donald and Daisy image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello cute lady! I’m loving it. Pinned and tweeted. Thank you so much for partying with us. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. We love to party with you! Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute :) love D & D so this is such a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Who doesn't love Donald and Daisy? Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so creative. Thanks for sharing with us at Funtastic Friday. Hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...