Friday, January 16, 2015

SnowFlake Tag for Wine Bottle!

Happy Friday! TGIF!!!! Stopping in today to share a snowflake tag for a wine bottle. I created this tag with the Gypsy Machine. The Gypsy Machine was discontinue awhile back.
This snowflake is from Cricut Gypsy Wanderings that was preloaded on the Gypsy. 
Here is a side view of the wine tag. For Christmas I received a Cricut Explore Machine from my hubby. When I get it set up I will create something with it. :)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend! :) Linking up here. BBTB2 - Let it Snow Snow Flake Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tag!! Love the colors. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Snowflake' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous tag for a bottle of wine! I love your snowflake, I do love my Gypsy and wish they wouldn't have discontinued it. I got an Explore too, but haven't set it up yet, lol, but looking forward to learning it. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2, I hope you will join us again! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and blue color scheme with your pretty snowflake! So glad you played along with our BBTB2 challenge this week!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink and blue color combo. The snowflake is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute tag Judy!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. its great to add a special touch when giving a bottle of wine. great project this week. thanks for joining BBTB2 this past week

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really nice design. Love the color scheme. Thanks for linking up to Funtastic Friday. Hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...