Friday, September 11, 2009

Grandparents are Special!

Hello all! Here is a project I made using a 4 inch cork backing coaster. I made this for Grandparents Day, Sunday, September 13, 2009. I used Mini Monogram Cartridge for the square scallop. The bear is from Joys of the Season Cartridge. I used my Crop-a-dile ll Big Bite to punch holes in the coaster. I tied ribbon through the holes and now it can hang on a wall or knob


This bear is so cute.This is the back of coaster.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week all:)

1 comment:

  1. Cool coaster! I love your little bear with his googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...