Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Personalize Party Invitation!!


Hi all,
Im posting again! This one is for the Chirper Challenge, show us your envelopes. This challenge focus is on the envelope. I made this card back in January for a princess, birthday party. I thought it would be a good one for the Chirper Challenge.

Cartridge I used:

Plantin SchoolBook for (card, envelope and letters).

Potpourri Basket for (crown)

It's been so long I can't remember what size, I cut the card, envelope, crown and letters. Have a good day all! ;0)

2 comments:

  1. Judy, great card and envelope! I haven't done many envies myself. BTW, on my time slippig thr my fingers LO .. took me about 3 hours. Thanks so much for coming by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Definatly fit for a princess.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...