Monday, July 1, 2013

Patriotic Flower Pens!!

Hello everyone!! I hope your are enjoying this Summer. I been trying to do a lot of fun things with my daughter and she is having a blast so far!! :) 2013 is flying by quickly I think so. I can't believe it is already July and we will be celebrating Independence Day on Thursday!! I have a fun patriotic project to share today. I used the Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge to create these red, white and blue flower pens. This is the scallop1 flower on page 13 of handbook. For this project you will need some pens, patriotic ribbon, 12 in x 12 in cardstock red, white, blue. I cut 4 flowers on each 12 in x 12 in piece of cardstock. I rolled the flowers on top of pen and hot glued as I rolled to keep flower together. I glued a piece of patriotic ribbon around the pen where I rolled flower up.
These flower pen make great  Forth of July party favors for the  ladies at the cookout. All the ladies will love them!! :) Here is a link to more flower pens I created.
Here is a close up of the flowers.
I hope you enjoyed looking at my flower pens. Have a great day. Thank you for stopping by!! ;)

24 comments:

  1. super cute and fun pens, love them hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower pens are so cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute DIY project :) <3
    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this. Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great flower pens-how thoughtful you're using them as favors-thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!
    Love this

    www.kibuasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so making me want this cartridge. Great pens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh!!!! I freaking LOVE these pens!!! I really want this cartridge now!!! Eek!!
    Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are always fun to use. My students would never try to steal since they are too distinguishable. Thanks for sharing at Little Scrap Pieces.

    Have a safe 4th of July!
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute idea. Thanks for entering the Cricut Crawl challenge at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a super idea, I love the flowers on top of the pens!! And that they're blue pens....perfect! Thanks for joining FCCB's Red, White & Blue challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found you via Funny PostPartum Lady's Blog Hop and I started following you on BlogLovin. Look forward to getting to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is when i wish that I was creative! They're gorgeous! Thanks for linking up with #oldiesbutgoodies this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea! The flowers look great!! Thanks for joining the Red White and Blue challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a neat project! Thanks so much for linking up at This Momma's Meandering Mondays! Have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are adorable!!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful pens Judy! I love the colours. Great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great project. I am glad I found you, and I just started following you from Moms Mingle.
    http://mydevotionalthoughts.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. So adorable! Definitely going to (attempt to) make these!!! Thanks for sharing :) Found you from the GFC Collective. Have a wonderful week!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Judy, I have seen something similar & always wondered how its done. Hope your having a great week. Thanks for sharing & linking up at DearCreatives.com Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  21. So stinking cute!! Hey thank you for linking up with us for the collective blog hop. I am following you on bloglovin and gfc. Hope you stop by and follow back I would love to have you!

    cayli
    http://www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...