Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Crocheted headband!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Its snowy here and all the schools are closed. My daughter is loving this snow day. Look! My daughter is modeling my crocheted headband. She loves to get her picture taken. Look at that Smile! Im so blessed to have her in my life. I had her when I was 40 years old and she is a JOY to have in my life :)


This headband is my own design. I made alot of these but I never post them on my blog. I used the crochet rib stitch to make the headband. To make the bow I used the crochet textured stitch and I single crocheted around bow. The bow can be removed from headband ;) I used a safety pin to pin the bow to the headband.


This headband has alot of stretch to it. My daughter and I can wear it :) Im so happy I can crochet. I can create alot of beautiful items for everyone:) When my daughter gets 8 years old. Im going to try to teach her to crochet.



Have a wonderful day and thank you all for stopping by ;)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin