Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bunny, chick and egg ... Easter earrings!

Hello everyone. I hope you are fine and well! I know its early to post Easter projects. I have so many of these earrings to make. I have to get a head start on making them :) These earrings are so cute lined up on my craft table. I was not going to post but these adorable earrings is a must see project ;) These earrings are super cute. My teenage nieces will be delighted to receive a pair of these earrings! I embossed the note card with Cuttlebug (Spots & Dots) folder. Note card size is 2 3/4 in by 2 3/4 in folded. To make note card I trimmed cardstock to 2 3/4 in wide by 5 1/2 length. I made note cards so I could display bunny, chick and egg earrings on card.


I used puffy paint, sparky glitter glue and gel pen to decorate bunny, chick and egg.


I stamped inside of chick and egg card "Happy Easter" sentiment and "Some Bunny Loves You" sentiment inside of bunny card.
Let me know what you think about my Easter earrings project. Thanks for stopping by and looking. Have a fabulous day :)

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you on a blog hop. I'm your newest follower.

    ShanimalCrackers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Terrific Tuesday Blog Hop. Love your site and I love the earrings you made for your giveaways. Would love a follow back.
    www.aspoonfulosugr.blogspot.com
    thanks, Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute earrings and cards! You'll be super organised for Easter! :)

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I am (way) over 40 hopping and hoping to be over 400 on the CSN Bathroom Voting Contest.
    Ask someone to Vote and Validate the email, please. It only takes a few seconds and doesn't cost anything to help. It's for a much needed bathroom repair/makeover.
    Laura H from WY http://bit.ly/gZ676u

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the Fri Blog Hop. What are your ear rings made out of? Did you say? Thx for Following me back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I am a homeschooling mom and my daughter would live to help make these... I am following your blog now! Please stop and say hello!

    Http://www.homegrownlearners.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Judy, these are adorable! Your teenage nieces will love them! I love the cuttlebug; the card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute!


    Stopping by to say hi and to follow.
    You can visit me here- http://poshonabudget.com/2011/02/tgif.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    I am your newest follower :)
    Please stop by and say hello Areyouamom.com
    Follow me to please :)
    Thanks and Have a great day!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...