Friday, February 4, 2011

Hugs and kisses rose ball!

Happy Friday everyone! Here is a project I made. I seen this on another blog and I made one for my daughter. I will give it to her for Valentine Day. I'm calling this flower ball " Hugs and kisses" because I used that kind of ribbon on it:) IT seemed like it took me forever to make the flowers, but it was fun project to make. Here is the website I seen this idea. This website has a tutorial on how to make this project. Go check it out you might want to make one too.


This rose ball is so gorgeous and beautiful. I bought the 3 in foam balls, crepe paper streamer and ribbon @ dollar store. Here is a video tutorial on how I made my roses.


Have a fun and safe weekend everyone. Thanks for stopping by :)

8 comments:

  1. Your Rose ball came out lovely. Since you are using foam balls I guess it would be easy to stick some cinnamon shards or cloves in there before topping w/ the pretty roses.

    Now following your nifty blog, from FF :)

    http://blommi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love that the little roses made out of crepe paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty. New follower from the blog hop.

    www.wyrdings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, lovin your cards btw! New follower from the hop. Hope you pop by for a follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!

    I'm a new follower of your blog, you have so many neat ideas!

    Marie
    bonkersinbarnhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following from Relax and Surf Great site!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower from Relax and surf Sunday. Please come by and check out my blog. http://realadventuresfromamomof3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya,
    I'm stopping by from the Relax and Surf Sunday Blog Hop and I'm your newest follower. If you get a minute please stop by and follow back.
    http://alittleoftheother.com

    Have a super week,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...