Sunday, February 27, 2011

More ribbon rose earrings!

Hello friends. Happy Sunday to all of you! I hope you all are having a great day. Here is some more ribbon rose post earrings I made. I made the roses on these earrings out of satin ribbon:). Here is the sheer ribbon rose fish hook earrings I made the other day. If you haven't already seen them ;)


The earrings I made here are post earrings. I made some with post and the ones I made the other day is fish hook earring findings. My Mom and sisters like the post earrings. These post earrings are better for little girls too. I been making a lot of them and every pair I make I put them on embossed note cards :) That way a note can be written inside of card.


These ribbon rose earrings are so cute.
Here is how the post on the back looks.
Have a great day everyone. Thank YOU so much for stopping by ;)

7 comments:

  1. Love the card and earings what a fab idea. I loved looking at your beautiful creations. Excelent all of them xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower from I love my online friends. Please follow back. Thanks

    http://www.womanofhopeandprayer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoses earrings are beautiful, so sweet looking x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your earrings are adorable!
    I'm a new follower! :) http://sneakymommablogdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your earrings are adorable! I love the blue ones! :)

    I am your newest follower!

    I am stopping by from Follow Me Back Tuesday, come follow me as well if you like! :)

    http://xsurvivingmotherhoodx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, those earrings are absolutly darling. I bet you have to have such an eye to detail to do that skill. I admire that!

    www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following your blog. Hope you can follow me HERE! Much appreciated....:)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...