Saturday, September 17, 2011

Autumn Home Decoration Craft!

Happy Saturday! Here is a fast and easy $1.00 Tree Store Home decoration craft. These were so easy to put together and they look so beautiful! I love how the flame less candle looks in the jar.

All the item are from the $1.00 Tree Store. The glass jar, flowers, leaves, ribbon, Fall stickers and flame less candle. I used green puffy paint on the outside of jar to make green dots.

These flame less candles are (2) for a dollar. I use these flame less candles a lot:) I'm linking this project to this challenge. Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblers Challenge. The theme for Challenge #32 is Autumn.

Create a card, layout, multi media piece, tag, ATC, hair bow, you name it. Just be sure to follow the theme above and use ribbon/lace or trim somewhere on your project.


Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by:)

10 comments:

  1. This is so fun & festive. Wonderful idea. Those flameless candles are awesome. Thanks for playing at RRR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I also love those flameless candles:) Stop over sometime....

    http://homespunkitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Judy! I love the look of the flameless candle! What a gorgeous project!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd LOVE if you would link up to Mommy Club Tuesday Linky! (It shows up both on MilkandCuddles.com & Crystalandcomp.com!)

    You can link up here: http://tinyurl.com/3h45jwb

    Shannon
    MilkandCuddles.com

    PS. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely decoration! The Dollar Tree rocks!

    Btw, I'm visiting (already follow:) from Hop Along Friday and hope you'll join my Autumn Blog Hop, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the table arrangement, awesome for fall! I'm a new follower stopping by from the hop along friday hop :-)

    Angela @ Shimmerlings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your site! You have a new fan!I am Playing Blog hop tag, YOUR IT! Tag me back at:
    http://my-bloggityblog.blogspot.com/ and on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bloggity-Blog/260564090644111

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Fall decoration!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!

    I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!

    Hugs,

    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I love your little sparkly owl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi...
    I want to take this moment to say that I really love this blog. It has been a good resource of information for me.
    Thank
    houses in foreclosure elk grove village illinois

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...