Monday, September 26, 2011

A heart card!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. We had a busy one here. Here is a card I made today for a friend. She wanted a card with a heart on it. This is what I came up with. I embossed the card with Cuttlebug embossed folder (Grace's Frame) I used the MS Flower Bed edge punch on blue glitter paper and Plantin Schoolbook to cut pink heart image. Added a white foam heart sticker, blue ribbon, pen stitched around card and stamped With Love on card. This was a easy card to make. Hope you like this card :)

I'm linking this card to these Challenges
My Craft Spot Challenge #26: to use ribbon on project!
Unscripted Sketches #125: Must use sketch #125 to create a card or scrapbook page.

Have a fabulous week. Thank you for stopping by:)

12 comments:

  1. Sweet card..love the embossing!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty, Judy! The embossing looks great and I absolutely LOVE the ribbon. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a gorgeous card, LOVE the colors and that pretty blue border. Wonderful use of the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! The embossed frame is such a lovely touch - and the border is gorgeous!!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card!

    I'm your newest follower and would love it if you could follow me back :)

    www.ifonlylifecouldbethatsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I"m a new follower from Welcome wednesday would love to see you follow at http://imamomnotaprofessional.blogspot.com/
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - love the stitching and the embossing! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, love the border punch you used. Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you took simple pieces that alone were nothing special, but combined them in a way to make them stunning. Thanks for using this week's sketch from Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the lacy background! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! Love the punch you used!

    Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...