Friday, July 13, 2012

Dish Liquid Bottle Apron!

Hey everyone. I have a quick and easy project to share with you. I been sewing but I haven't been posting any projects. This is too cute not to post! I had to post this sewing project! Seen these aprons and I had to make some of these to give as gifts:)Here is the Diy tutorial link. If you want to try to make some too! I love how it dresses up the dish liquid bottles! So super cute!!
Here is a side veiw. Isn't this the cutest thing ever to decorate and dress up a bottle of dish liquid? Hope you all like as much as I do. I'm linking this project up at My Crafting Channel Fabric Friday. If you have any fabric project come and link them up too! I'm also linking this project to Sundays are Lovely #11 link up party
If you want to see the sewing and embroidery machine I own. You can see it right here. Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend all

11 comments:

  1. This is too cut. I have seen these before and always wanted to try making one. You should enter it into our Fabric Friday Challenge we would love to have you. New challenge just started today.

    http://www.mycraftingchannel.com/2012/07/fabric-friday-3-winner-announced_13.html

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Judy. Thanks for joining us in the Fabric Friday Challenge over at My Crafting Channel. I see you have my button on your side bar so I added yours to my left side bar.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy do these bring back memories! Very cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute :)

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable apron! It's such a wonderful idea to dress up an otherwise blah bottle. I may just try to make my own :)

    Since you are so crafty, I invite you to join me at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - A craft challenge blog that welcomes ANY type of craft :)

    Lots of joy!
    Corrinne

    PS - I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo adorable! What a cute way to dress up that old soap bottle on the counter!
    Thanks for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw you on Jaihart and you are absolutely right, they are cute, cute, cute! And would make a great little gift (not that I'm not going to make myself one too). Thank-you for sharing!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...