Friday, July 27, 2012

Hand Sanatizer Clip Pouch!

Happy Friday, everyone!! I hope you all are having a great Summer! Look what I made! I been sewing away and I made a lot of these hand sanatizer clipping pouches. These will be so great to keep hand sanatizer clipped on a purse or a belt loop. This is my own pouch design. I didn't use any pattern for this project. I love to create stuff!! This is my Christmas in July Project for this year. These will make great gifts for Christmas, Birthday or any gift giving occasion ;)
I really love how these turned out. I will be making more of these. The clip and hand sanatizer was purchased from the dollar Tree Store. There is {3} clips in a pack for a dollar and {3} hand sanatizers in a pack for a dollar. I love how the clips is shaped like a high heel shoe! The fabric is a single Fat Quarter purchased from Walmart for 99 cents. Hope you all like my sewing project for today. Leave a comment and let me know what you think about it.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend all:)

6 comments:

  1. I love the clip and the chose of Fabric. You always come up with the most useful projects.

    Hugs
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!Love!Love!This idea!!Especially for Christmas!!!Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me bloggy love!!!!Thanks for telling me that I was this weeks Fabric Friday winner!!
    I am so happy!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I found you at Look What I Made. A perfect little gift to have on hand for just about anyone or any reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea. This would be so great for back to school time too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...