Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome Little One Card!

Hello all! Made this baby card today for a friend. This image is from Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 Cartridge. This Welcome Little one image is on page #45 and is the Phrase image. I entered a challenge a few weeks ago over at Decorate To Celebrate and I won first place. I won a handmade mini album from Rhonda over @ SCRAP HAPPENS With RHONDA. Rhonda is a very talented lady. She makes some awesome mini shape albums. I ask if she could make a Raggady Ann Shape mini and she did! Click on link and you will go to her blog and see the mini album she custom designed for me!! Go over and check out her blog!
I'm linking this project here. My Craft Spot Challenge #64 Oh Baby.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Judy this card is too cute.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning first place Judy! I am not surprised. You are so creative. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Love the different patterns! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! The fabulous paper is wonderful with your word art - and such a gorgeous doily too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! The papers you chose are wonderful! Thank you for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...