Wednesday, July 24, 2013

DTC Challenge #56: Wedding/Engagement!!!

Hello everyone. I've been very busy this summer but I always have time to create something for DTC. :) We are having a fun challenge at Decorate To Celebrate. For Challenge #56, we are asking you to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for a WEDDING or ENGAGEMENT or ANNIVERSARY PARTY or CELEBRATION!! Let's celebrate EVERYTHING WONDERFUL about FALLING IN LOVE, TYING the KNOT, and LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more!! :)
For this Wedding challenge, I created matching Mr & Mrs Micro Mini Clipboard key rings  gifts. I used wooden Micro Mini Clipboards I purchased (2) in a pack  from A.C Moore for a 1.00. one  6 in x 6 in piece a pattern paper to cover both sides of clipboards, black letter stickers and Modge Podge glue to adhere paper to back and front of clipboards. The white tag is cut from Cricut Once Upon a Princess cartridge and is on page #64 of the handbook. Here is a look at all the items I used. Modge Podge glue is not shown.
 Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week! :)

17 comments:

  1. Your mini clipboard key rings are fabulous! I love this idea:) TFS!
    So happy to be Guest Designing with you amazing crafters here at DTC!
    Sherrie K
    http://Sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful key rings Judy. Love the papers, very elegant. Would love to invite you to link these beauties up over at 2 Creative Chicks 3D Challenge.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these how cute for the bride and groom. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Mr. & Mrs. key rings! Such pretty paper.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! these are adorable and I love the paper you used for them so very elegant looking indeed:) I will have to look into getting me some of those tiny clip boards. Have a great evening
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Beautiful...
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy,
    Thank you for checking on my mom. I have been taking care of her the past month and a half. Lots of prayers are needed. I love this creative idea! Very cute! You are so talented! I hope you are enjoying your summer!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great little gift!

    Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection!
    Make sure to check back on Friday to see if you were featured.
    Leslie
    www.violetimperfection.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so awesome, Judy!! I love the beautiful papers you used!! Absolutely fabulous project!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing at Monday Funday at Melsdaisypatch.com. Can't wait to see what else you will come up with in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great craft! I have pinned it, and I think it will be a wonderful gift for my friends in the future!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these ... and absolutely perfect for a wedding/engagement gift.

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really neat! Pinned to my weddings board:) I posted DIY Doily Jacket this week:) Stop by:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea! Illhave to send to my friend who is a wedding coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute idea!! Thanks so much for linking up at Dolly Creates!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The gang at My Personal Accent thinks your post about DTC Challenge #56 Wedding/Engagement is WONDERFUL. We would like to invite you to party with us at our new Blog Strut Peacock Style Link Party to share your creative ideas. Come on over!! http://wp.me/P2Vf55-1K

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...