Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Felt gift card holders!

Hello all! Well life has been really busy with working and family. I don't have much time for posting many projects here. I'm hoping I will be able to start posting more in the Fall.  Here is a some felt gift card holders I created with my daughter. These can hold a small gift too.  Here is one with a Christmas Tree on it. I created this one for a Christmas in July project idea. :)
This one here with the cake on it is for a Birthday. ;) We stenciled the designs on the felt bags. I hot glued the bag together with a hot glue gun. It can be sewn but it really doesn't need to because felt does not ravel around edges. I punched hole at top with the Crop- A- Dile hole punch and put tulle in the holes to tie bag at top.
Here is all the items used to create the gift card holders. Craft felt,  Plaid stencils, tulle and Tulip crystal dimensional fabric paint.
Linking up here. DL. ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #114 Christmas in July. Well I got to go now. Hope you enjoyed looking at my  gift card idea. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week :O)

7 comments:

  1. what a cute gift bag. love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous gift card holders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and usable!! I love it.
    you could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #114 Christmas in July Challenge ends Aug 6! Have a great weekend Judy
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet felt gift card holders!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...