Monday, October 14, 2013

Witch on Broom Card!!

Hello everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. I had a very restful and relaxing weekend:) All I did on Saturday was go shopping with a friend!!! I went to Olive Gardens to eat with My Hubby and Daughter on Sunday. That was so nice of my hubby taking us out. :) I was so happy I didn't have to cook. ;) Here is a Halloween card I made for a few card challenges. My daughter told me this witch card is very scary and spooky. Had this card standing up on my desk and my daughter put it in my card box. I guess she is afraid of this witch card.
Here a side view. This card was embossed with Darice Embossing Essentials (Picket Fence). I took Inkadinkado Blending Chalk to color in embossed picket fence to make it look black. The witch is from Cricut A Child's Year Cartridge. The moon is a circle from Cricut Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge. I took black chalk and colored around edge of moon. Happy Halloween is a $1.00 Studio g clear stamps purchased from Michaels store.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week!

13 comments:

  1. very cute...i mean scary card. Fun color combo for the FCCB challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! You did a wonderful job chalking, Awesome witch too! Thanks for playing along!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Judy, I really like the fence and all the texture it has!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab! I do love the colours and silhouette

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great halloween card. Thanks for joining me at FCCB,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your witchy card, so cute! I thought that fence was a die cut when I first looked at it, love that it's embossed. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Halloween card. Love the embossed fence. The witch is perfect flying across the moon. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! I'm loving the moon in the background. Thank you for sharing on Inspire Me Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy love your witch card and the fence. Thank you for sharing your Crafty Creation at tMN. We hope you will share with us again on the 28th!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...