Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cute Baby Digital Scrapbook Page!!

Hello everyone. I have another cute digital scrapbook page to share today. I'm sharing a page I created of my daughter and grandson. My two favorite little ones! If you don't already know, I became a grandma in April! The first picture is my daughter holding her nephew. My daughter was so proud that day holding her nephew for the first time. :) The second picture is my grandson outside in his swing. My little man loves to swing! :) Look at that happy face. He is so precious and adorable. This page was so easy to created with My Memories Suite Software. I can print this out at home or take it to a photo printing store. I always take it to a photo store to print it out. This page is going into a 8 x 8 inch album I am creating for my daughter.
My Memories Suite FREE TREAT offer ends today October 23, 2013 @ 11:59 PM (Eastern Time). Go download it for free before it's too late. Click on blue link to read original post. Thanks for stopping by. Have a super fabulous day! :)

4 comments:

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...