Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Handmade Linkup Party #1

Hello and welcome to Monday Handmade Link up party hosted by Judy!!! Today, I am starting a Link Up Party! You can link up any new craft, diy, recipe, tutorial made by you. Anything handmade by you is welcome at this party!!! Link up, make  new friends and have fun!! It would be great if you  grab my link up party button and place it some where on your blog and link back in your post to here. I would love if you follow my blog in some way GFC, Bloglovin, Google+. Let me know and I will gladly follow you back. Please visit the  link in front of you and the one in back and leave a comment. That way everyone will get a comment and no one will be left out. I will feature the most viewed link on next Monday Link up Party. :)

       





11 comments:

  1. Awesome challenge!!! I will play also.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy! thanks for hopping over and commenting on my wreath, and thanks for inviting me over to link up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me to add my candy kiss roses! I am a new follower on Bloglovin' and Google+. I will add your party to my list to check out each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy - thanks for stopping by my blog at mamas*little*treasures. I'm linking up for your Handmade Link Up Party . . . . I'll be back next week, too! Be sure to stop back for a visit and see some of my other handmade crafts and tutorials. See you soon! nina @ mamas*littleItreasures

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for the invite! have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping by my blog and thanks for inviting me to link up! Hey -- do you know you're a no-reply blogger? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for inviting me to your party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy,
    Thanks for hosting! This is my first time here and you really make beautiful things...Have a great weekend and aloha, Lori

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...